Free Stock Photos
Updated August 15, 2017
Great sites for free stock photos for your blog, website or social media graphics.
Some of the paid platforms to get pictures are ridiculously expensive if you aren’t downloading a thousand images a month. So that sent me on a hunt for amazing images that I could use in my blog for free.
The days of cheesy, poor quality images are gone. Some of the brightest photographers and artists are giving away their best work.
I’ve found that a few minutes a week of browsing these sites has given me some of the most creative images to use across all my platforms.
If you are looking for fresh, free and amazing stock images for your website, you should be able to find it below.
Here are my favorite free stock photo sites:
- StockSnap.io — interesting landscapes and thought provoking images https://stocksnap.io
- Gratisography — some quirky, but nice images http://gratisography.com
- Splitshire — abstract and artistic images http://www.splitshire.com
- Negative Space — lovely, good variety of photos http://negativespace.co
- Unsplash — probably my favorite, creative, beautiful, moving https://unsplash.com
- Pexels — beautiful, minimalist images https://www.pexels.com/
- Death to Stock Photo — creative, free email sign up http://deathtothestockphoto.com
- Freepik — vectors and psd files http://www.freepik.com
- Vecteezy — vectors and graphic backgrounds https://www.vecteezy.com
- Pixabay — beautiful variety of images, vectors and illustrations https://pixabay.com
- Canva — another great list from the easy to use app https://designschool.canva.com/blog/free-stock-photos/
- Focus Fitness — fitness oriented images https://www.focusfitness.net/stock-photos/
I’ve listed some of the best I’ve found for beautiful images. I’d love to hear what your favorite free resources are for images and vectors for your marketing materials. Please share below in the comments section.
Lisa Bollow | Business Strategist
I help clarify the journey of being an entrepreneur for over-achieving, passionate, creative business owners. I want to remove the overwhelm of building a business with simple, step-by-step programs, systems and support.